Friday, July 07, 2006

Back To Basics - Massing




Boxes...Boxes...Boxes...

This was done a while ago, but the main reason for me posting it was to remind myself what I'm trying to accomplish this summer; not pretty pictures, but understanding of theories, processes, and as well, just getting into the habit of drawing.

The second post is of something I decided to just crap out in a minute during x-life. Terrible, yes, I know. It's up anyways as a constant reminder of why I'm working on faces and heads this summer. Back to Basics. Bridgeman...here I come. :S

4 Comments:

At 8:35 a.m., Blogger alvin said...

wow jackie i see some really improvement here. this is really awesome and the last post you did as well looks just as Beautiful. keep on keepin on.

 
At 8:36 a.m., Blogger alvin said...

i mean real improvement,..

 
At 4:12 a.m., Blogger Ken said...

hi! Im liking your life drawings, nice feeling of form there. Hope your mental approach pays off as im sure it will, i know how u feel - i always get frustrated with my drawing, but its the frustration that pushes you forward!

Ken :D

 
At 12:44 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home