Saturday, June 10, 2006

Get Those Brain Juices Flowing!






These sketches were done during the time my friend Nate (See Links) and I were sketching at Yorkdale. I had heard that Jose (See Links) and him would do concepts, and since I wanted to get away from drawing some heads, I thought, heck why don't we just do some concepts back and forth. And so we did.

1st - Night Cavern Carnivore

2nd - We had the basic shape of some benches and a plant that was situated where Nate and I were sitting, so we made a character out of that. Mine is some tree, venus trap thingy. Maybe I'll add more to it later.

3rd - Old Hispanic Janitor, I tried my best :S

4th - Nate's concept idea was Humanoid Canine Warrior. I made mine a St. Bernard Brawler. I was surprised that the wristband and collar on the dog fit nicely for the title of a brawler and added a nice effect that it was a dog.

6 Comments:

At 10:08 a.m., Blogger Jackie said...

He dug a whole to china and the bucket has no bottom so he just sees this endless hole...or something...eep. *flees*

 
At 11:58 a.m., Blogger jason said...

heh, i'm surprized you weren arrested for industrial sabotage if you were in yorkdale :)

 
At 10:39 p.m., Blogger Kei Acedera said...

hey Jackie! It was great seeing you today at life drawing! you're doing a great job with your drawings so just keep at it coz you're only gonna get better.

 
At 1:48 a.m., Blogger Jackie said...

Thanks for the support kei; I'm glad you, T, Gavin and Bobby came on a good night :D. I'm even more glad that you guys were open to help anyone that wanted it. Hope you all come again sometime and I know more people could use your encouraging words :D. Until next time!

 
At 12:24 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:53 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home