Sunday, June 04, 2006

Drunk Quirky Art? Hey, That's Alright In My Book







Well, these couple of drawings were done at a friend's party when I was a little wee bit, um, intoxicated. Anyways, I remember asking my friends to just give me character concepts and then I went and did the best I could on them. Luckily for me, my friends have a sense of humour, I doubt my pictures would turn out funny (not only because they were drawn terribly) but because they just have a great sense of humour. I find it builds my curiosity and creativity. What do you think? Lawyer Hippo, Tiki God, Gnome, Dolphin caught in a bear trap, and a Chicken with cow udders. Now if that's not sick, I don't know what is. I had a fun time with this though. Makes me wonder how far I can go with characters.

1 Comments:

At 9:31 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home