Thursday, June 22, 2006

Return To The Boxed Face



Well, after taking a short break from faces, I found myself longing to go back to them. I'm a perfectionist, so if I don't have something done to my standards, I'm never sastisfied. A blessing and a curse in disguise, no? Anyway, I went back to faces and I need to practice getting back into "linear thinking mode". I'm trying to go back to boxes in life drawing, too, and that didn't end too too badly.

Bobby Chiu, Gavin, Kei, and T decided to come to an X-life session as Seneca so I'm thankful that they were there to help me out a bit. I'll post some life drawing when I have time and it's not 3:30am. <3

2 Comments:

At 9:51 a.m., Blogger Alexiev said...

Good work

 
At 7:06 p.m., Blogger Surfacing said...

Keep working it charl -- jackie, keep your perspective in chack too. and watch those facial points. make sure they line up. good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home