Friday, July 21, 2006

And The Frustration Continues: Round Two




Yeah. This is my more recent stuff. Seems all the bad things that can happen to you when you don't want it to...happens. Personal issues and life's curveballs have been piling on top of me, so I'm trying to ignore it and just keeping myself preoccupied so that I don't think about these situations. It seems like my frustrations are just increasing. I need to take it easy for a while. Like I said, I don't get beat down. I get angry. Off to more life drawing. Hopefully I'll be more optimistic and less pissy in my future posts. Sorry if I'm upsetting anyone. I can't always be my crazy self it seems...

A note to myself though: start doing some drawings of other things besides boxes.

until next time

-jackie

1 Comments:

At 4:57 a.m., Blogger Ken said...

nice drawing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home