Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Anatomy For The Fundamental Arist?





Okie dokie, some old stuff that we did in Seneca's Fundamentals program. Learning about muscles and skeletons are so hard. Especially when you have to take a piece of art from Anatomy Lessons From The Great Masters, and then draw the skeleton INSIDE THE WORK OF ART! I must say though, I learnt a lot from this assignment and I'm glad that now I know a little more about the human body.

The very bottom man is a character I created for my Stylistic Drawing Class in Fundies. It was this hero type guy called "The Protector" set in a futuristic setting on Earth. The planet was overrun by aliens, like an alien "Enforcer", and this "Protector" was Earth's last hope *insert cliche music theme here* . Oh well, I was happy how he turned out.

4 Comments:

At 1:14 a.m., Blogger Dragon2524 said...

That's what Joe assign us to do during our summer reading week; the bone+muscle structure.

*That was from 2nd sem., right?*

(0__0)?....

 
At 9:31 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:44 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:57 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home