Saturday, April 08, 2006


Interview Day: The Outfit

PANTS ARE SO HOT!

Okie dokie, this entire week has been crazy. I'm so glad I have a sister who graduated from fashion @ Ryerson, because I honestly don't know how to dress appropriately to my figure. Anyways, I begged my sister to go shopping for an interview outfit, and here's the getup. I was so nervous this entire week, I couldn't sleep properly. Thanks to my friends, cousins and one of my cousin's roomate, they really helped me prepare for my interview. The amount of support I get from these guys is just amazing.

It's strange how I've come to appreciate things more now that I'm a little older. Especially money. Gotta thank my mom for that. It's true that they say, "finding a job, is a job in itself." I think it's more along the lines, you need a job to find a job. Check these prices out. There's moths coming out of my wallet.

Feet First Shoes ~ $115
Borrowed Bag ~ Free
Borrowed Necklace ~ Free
Smart Set Pants, Sweater, & Top ~ $115
Hemming of Pants ~ $13
Haircut ~ $63.85
Watch Repair ~ $10
Total = $316.85

Acing your job interview and having the person interview you be very interested in the likes of "professional onling gaming"?

~ Priceless

Just Jokin' Around

Me wishing my white knight will come rescue me from a walking animator zombie. Wait a minute, they're the same thing...


Warm And Fuzzy Feelings

What the title says, ah ha ha. :D



Am I ready for the next step? You bet I am! I totally aced my interview! Hopefully, I'll do the same with my 2nd one. Although, I'm probably going to freak out again and prepare like crazy. Sigh, lack of sleep, round two, here I come...

1 Comments:

At 1:35 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow....

Very interesting....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home