Friday, October 20, 2006

More Seneca Stuff Uploaded Behind Schedule








Long time no upload! I forgot to upload some of my work in the past weeks so here it is. I'm still killing myself over time management. I'm so glad reading week is this week because it'll give me the opportunity to really catch up on work and have a fresh start.

I'll post my other lifedrawings and hopefully I'll keep improving. Here's some character design stuff that i've been working on that'll hopefully fend off the art dogs that I know. Take the meat you killers!

The designs were for stereotyping 6 characters and the photoshopped colour drawings were an assignment in digital tools class. The line drawings are done by David Bluestein who just so happened to be the Art Fundamentals Co-ordinator as well as my teacher.

6 Comments:

At 7:12 p.m., Blogger Andrew Chan said...

hey jackie. sweet sculptures u have there! we're doing some right now for character design class too.

alsoooo, i think your lifedrawing is coming along since last year! keep up the progress! werner rocks ;)

 
At 2:58 a.m., Blogger JU (JunYu Zhao) said...

nice drawing. keep it up.

 
At 8:52 p.m., Blogger Seo Kim said...

I love the "nicest lunch lady in the world" loll

 
At 11:39 p.m., Blogger Kelissa said...

Oh little Jackie! I remember finding you passed out under my desk before you were even in the program... I thought you were dead. It scared me.

Anyways I am amazed on how you improved so much! Now I must start improving. O_o

 
At 2:14 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

cooolio drawings, love the sculptures too!

 
At 1:17 p.m., Blogger metal`axiz said...

Gosh!! its only now i saw all ur other stuff. Amazing art work. Love that environmental drawing u have done very much.
Keep up the Good Work

~adrian.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home