Thursday, October 05, 2006

Animation = First Selling Your Soul, Then You Turn Into A Zombie

Hi Everyone!!!

It's been a while since I've been updating this old thing, and I apologize once again for not posting my school work or any other for that matter. Once I get some projects back, I'll start scanning and explaining what we have been doing.

The first few weeks have been extremely fun and hard. It's a challenge, although I do have to admit, I don't think I am approaching time management effectively. I've come from being a lively, feisty fighter, to a barely walking, barely standing, coffee-drinking zombie. I'm already established as "Jackie the Machine" or "Jackie the Workaholic" and even though my classmates use it endearingly, the truth of the matter is, in the long run, it's not healthy.

I've been feeling pretty lousy lately, and sleeping and staying over at school when you live 5 minutes walking distance away is not exactly the best logic I've ever come to calculate. I'm going to have to rethink my plan of action because it's definitely not working. I still love this program though, and I never complain about the work. I think I might just have to pull back on the reins a bit and let my self breathe. I can only do so much with my skillset and mindset right now.

On a more cheery note: this is what I've been up to.

Cafe Sketches - Week 1 to Week 4






Extra Life Drawings - Week 1 to Week 4











Torso Top and Bottom View

4 Comments:

At 1:04 a.m., Blogger Seo Kim said...

Hey Jackie,
you always seem so organized with writing down your thoughts... like "i know I have to do this, and then this, and this... " and you have such a positive attitude! lol its great!
Youve drawn alot too... I should do more cafe sketches.. its so relaxing. And nice life drawings.. I like the second last one. we can draw our pandas and giraffes on msn lol, add me! freshasadonut@hotmail.com

 
At 3:41 p.m., Blogger dianna said...

hey ugly. great job there with the torso. have a good weekend back home.

 
At 6:21 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

awesome collection of drawings!

 
At 7:18 p.m., Blogger Andrew Chan said...

great work jackie!! i think ur lifedrawing has gotten better

 

Post a Comment

<< Home