Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Panda Power! Oh It's Back, Baby!

UPDATE: PANDA MORE IN PROGRESS



































So, this is some studies of pandas and brown bears I'm doing for the Design Challenge Blog that some Senecans started up. some drawings are from "The Art Of Animal Drawing" and they really are helping me understand volumes. go check out the site on the right side of the links. top one.

Pandas are an inside joke and one of my friend Nate (see links) suggested I do a royal panda counselor. I coulnd't have made a better choice. I'm having too much fun drawing my panda counterpart in a design. First I wanted to study masses and bone structure, then figure out poses and attitude to describe his royalness. More roughs on the way.

2 Comments:

At 12:16 p.m., Blogger Dragon2524 said...

Hey Jackie! I have some panda characters on my blog if you want to check it out.

And yeah, you're getting a lot better this year.

 
At 4:49 p.m., Blogger Gerald de Dios said...

Great Panda sketches, I love how you filled in every page. I really like the Panda playing the violin! Keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home